Below is the sound file I have been given for this project. I'm pretty happy with it as the two characters in this scene are very different. I can imagine what the personalities are like and therefore, i'll try and build that character when I animate it.
To start, I split up the speech into segments so I can set golden poses to each. These will help me work out how the animation will flow from pose to pose.
- Ma'm
- I'm sorry to have to tell you this
- But your'e son has been forging cheques
- Forging cheques?!
- Wait
- i'm sure we can work this out
- I'm working part time with the church now
- Just tell me how much he owes and i'll pay you back
- So far its about one point 3 million dollars.
From what I can gather, the male is not shocked by this, he may see this thing everyday so this may even be a bit boring. Never the less it doesn't stop him from have nervous feeling as he is the barer of very bad news. So he may pull a worried expression when breaking the bad news. But still, he remains composed and somewhat un-phased by all this.
She, on the other hand, is very distressed and tries to mend the situation with good will. She tries to cover for him and herself. Maybe she doesn't want her family to look bad? Thats why she mentions she is working part time at the church.
No comments:
Post a Comment